At Grace Church, we love God and love others by revealing the life-giving grace of Jesus.
This love inspires everything we do.
Join us on Sundays at 9am or 10:30am for relevant Bible teaching for adults and children. Our dress is casual and our music is a blend of traditional and contemporary. Choose from many adult Grace Groups meeting at both times Sunday mornings, and throughout the week. Exciting children & youth programs.
- We are a safe place to be real. No matter where you are in your journey, we welcome you with big hearts and open doors so one more person can find hope.
- We are people being transformed. No one has it all together. Yet through God's grace, we are each being made new every day.
- We pray bold prayers and listen for God's voice. God is active and ready to bring healing, freedom, and restoration into our lives and to the world.
- We find life in the Word of God. Spending time with God has the power to bring comfort, strength, and wisdom in every area of life.
- We are contributors, not consumers. We exist to serve others with a relentless love and a Christ-like abandon.
- We live with irrational generosity. We truly believe it is more blessed to give than to receive.