For centuries, men have sat around campfires and figured out life together. In our men’s ministry, called “Campfire”, we fight to reclaim the masculine heart. We learn together, challenge each other, and connect as men about being men.
For more information, contact Greg Summers.
In our women’s ministries, we journey together on a quest to know more and more of God’s great design for us by being grounded in God’s Word, growing in the community of God’s people, and aiming for the glory of Christ.
We do this by connecting in various ways:
- Generations – Talking to people who have walked life before you
- MUMS – Moms Uplifting Moms
- Women of Grace – Sharing God’s love next door and around the world
- Women’s Studies – Sharing, learning, and experiencing the transforming grace of God’s Word. Check church calendar for current studies.
- Quilting & Sewing – Sharing the work of our hands locally & globally.
For more information, contact Perri Snyder.
The mission of the Investors at Grace Church is to give people 55 years or older the next steps for investing their lives in younger generations. It is important not only to begin well but to finish well. We want to see everyone investing deeply and regularly in younger generations.
There are various opportunities to become Investors of the Next Generation:
- Bible Study and Prayer Time – We meet on Wednesdays at noon in room 209 at the church to review the weekly prayer sheet (The Intercessor), study Scripture, and pray together.
- Visiting Teams – Monthly, dozens of volunteers visit our homebound brothers and sisters to assure that they are cared for and heard while reading Scripture and praying together. Contact Mary Meininger for more information.
- North of 55 – Annually, the regional network of Charis churches hosts an all-day event for those age 55 and older which includes music, speakers, workshops, and a catered lunch.
For more information, contact Dan Jackson.